Monday, May 03, 2010

Ranrich Resort "Ternate Cavite"

This is the top view of the resort below are the mushroom cottages
Ranrich Resort "Ternate Cavite"
Me and my Chubby at Ranrich Resort in Ternate, Cavite. The first time I visited this place and found out that the resort is quite good. I love the swimming pool area but the beach part is unsatisfactory. I think that if we are concern of our environment, our natural resources wouldn’t be damaged just like what I saw in Ternate, Cavite. I just hope that one day, even one day, all of us will realize and think of what is the possible contribution can we give in saving our seas, forest and everything around us. Maybe you won’t believe me so you better visit some beach resort in Cavite, and you’ll probably say YES. I felt disappointed but not showed to my chubby because I love her and I enjoyed the time when we’re together.
MY CHUBBY  BYE  BYE RANRICH
HUBBY BYE BYE RANRICH




4 comments:

  1. wow!!! That was so frustrating. We should show our concern to the environment even in our own little way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know how much the cottage cost ..? thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i do not realize is in reality how you are now not
    really a lot more neatly-liked than you might
    be right now. You're so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in terms of this subject, made me for my part believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved until it's something to do with Girl gaga!
    Your individual stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!


    Feel free to visit my site simple exercises for tmj

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas promo P400 OFF

    http://goo.gl/xLuQMQ

    ReplyDelete