Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Typhoon Basyang July 2010

Tropical cyclone Basyang turn into a storm before it landfall causes a nationwide blackout from 1 am July 14, 2010 until 2:00 pm July 14, 2010. A typhoon, which carries maximum sustained winds between 119 kilometers per hour (kph) and 200 kph, is almost within reach by “Basyang” after packing 115 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 145 kph based on the 4 a.m. bulletin of the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).

July 13, 2010
I went home late, I was at the street of ParaƱaque, the air is chilling, strong winds rattling ,the nearby roof where I was walking. Im totally cautious that there might be flying roof  that will hit me or anyone behind me walking too. As i reached the gates of SM Bicutan, I heard wierd sound clashing of metals, I look around and find nothing I look above two metal flag poles swinging, call me crazy buts its scary those are huge flag poles. Then i walk again up in the footbridge i saw Marian Rivera's huge Billboard I smiled, and i was thinking  "would it last until Tommorow"?


I got home texted my Uching that I'm safe but slightly scared because of the rage of wind outside, time to sleep but I can't sleep with all the noise outside crashing roof, flying debris from the nearby houses my GOD don't tell me this is another ONDOY and PEPING which was happened last October 2009, already 1 am but i can't still sleep I text'd my Uching again to say my news and my condition, but there was no reply, then BOOM huge thunder the lights went out all was left was cold darkness, rushing of furious wind made our window open so i quickly turn to move and closed the window to stop the rain getting inside damn! its too cold i miss my Uching badly. didn't notice the time i slept but i think that was already 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment